Living Our Lives Community Living LLC is a Licensed Child Care Institution (CCI) to enlist children with challenging behaviors and families.
Living Our Lives, LLC is an organization that believes growing young boys into productive men in society by teaching them independence through a home-like environment, resources, and love they deserve.
Living Our Lives, LLC will provide each young man that comes to our facility with the support in order to make challenges into opportunities, promoting love and encouragement, in order to become independent and productive individuals that contribute to the community and to society.
- We are committed to reducing the need for long-term institutional placements for young boys by reunification with their family.
- Children receive support, care or treatment that results in a meaningful life in the community.
- Individual outcome and satisfaction assured
- To provide each young man that comes to our facility with the support in order to make challenges into opportunities, promoting love and encouragements; in order to become independent and children that contribute to the community and to the society
We develop and perfect internal quality improvement plans including trend and risk management. We are always upgrading the status of direct support professionals for Continuous Quality Improvement.
We are dedicated to protect the rights of individual served (Resident’s Rights), especially the right to participate in and determine the development of their services and support.
We are Advocates for our Children and we hold a Crisis Prevention Intervention (CPI) Certification making us capable of helping young boys and their families.
Living Our Lives, LLC. believes:
- The family is the fundamental resource for the nurturing of individual
- Individual have a right to their have a relationship with their own family if approved by DFACS/DJJ (if applicable)
- Parents should be supported in their efforts to care for their individual in ways that assure the safety and well-being of the child
Living Our Lives, LLC support parents by respecting each family’s cultural, racial, ethnic, and religious heritage in their interactions with the family and our mutual establishment of goals. Living Our Lives, LLC promotes and requires the involvement of the child in care and their families throughout their involvement.
Non Discrimination Statement
Living Our Lives will not deny any child consideration of services and admission due to race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, political beliefs, sexual orientation, and HIV.